Monday, March 10, 2014

Little Happies -- From Around the Internet

 




Have I got a bunch of happies for you today! I've collected some of my favorite giggle-enducing, smile-causing, joy-filling goodies from around the interworld over the past few weeks, and now I share them with all of you, in hopes of making you giggle, smile, and joyful, just like me. 


--one--
Our first stop on our around-the-internet Happy tour is actually not that far away. If you head on over to the Ecce Fiat blog, you'll see a Scripture verse from March 3rd's morning prayer out of the Magnificat. As Ecce Fiat said, it makes a great motto for this Little Happies link up. Check it out...

They are happy, whose strength is in you,
in whose hearts are the road to Zion.
As they go through the Bitter Valley
they make it a place of springs,
the autumn rain covers it with blessings.
Psalm 84

Ahh! Scriptural perfection. :)


--two--



Our next stop is over on the good ol' YouTube. It's the music video to my favorite "put this on and dance 'til you feel better" song -- "Happy" by Pharrell. It melts my cares away every time I hear it. And I think it also makes for a great theme song for this Little Happies link up. What do you think?

A Scripture verse and a theme song all in one week! Love!


--three--

Cookie Monster photo CookieMonster_zps793ae23d.gif



And perhaps the Cookie Monster could be our mascot? I take you now to the GIF corner of the internet, where I found the happiest and most hilarious GIF ever created! COOKIES?!? Nom nom nom nom nom nom.


--four--


This wouldn't be a proper internet tour without an internet quiz. I give you my new favorite: Which Saint Are You Most Like? The results make me happy every time. Check it out for yourself and tell me which saint you get! ;)


--five--


We continue our tour in Meme Country, where many giggles and occasional sass are often found. Babyless life can be lame sometimes, but cute babies, like this Business Baby, keep us cheerful as we patiently wait our turn.

Warning: Foul language and a little bit of inappropriateness will be found upon link clickage.


--six--


As our Little Happy internet tour draws to a close, we stop at our final destination, RUSSIA!, for a more humorous and less glamorous looks at Olympic figure skating. Fast cameras + high speed spinning = this comedic gold. Enjoy!



PS - I hope you'll join us for this second-ever Little Happies link-up! If you'd like to know more about our Little Happies and how they started, click here or here.

Also, I'm sorry my link-up isn't as cool this time around. Turns out you can only have thumbnails (AKA cute little pics along with your links) on your first link-up. After that, it's $20 a year to have thumbnails. Which I'm thinking isn't exactly worth it. But maybe it is worth it if I'm going to be doing this every week? Hrmmmm. Anyway, for now, we're just gonna go old school and have a plain old list of links. Boring, I know, but once you clickity click on others' Little Happies links, boring no more will it be! Go see what fun they're having over on their little bloggies. I promise you won't be disappointed!

8 comments:

  1. Great happies!! I grooved to the song and laughed out loud WAY too many times reading those business baby memes! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha!! Glad the business baby meme had that effect on you. :) And the song too!!

      Delete
  2. This are great!

    Thank you, Stephanie. They made me smile and I needed that today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! So happy to hear that! :) Well, not that you needed smiles (sorry you're having a rough day) but that they made you smile!

      Delete
  3. GREAT list! :) I love that Scripture, and I think you're right that you've found a verse and a theme song. Seriously, does the saint quiz do that every time? Because it was equal parts fun and I still wanted them to make up a saint! Those pictures of skaters are hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like to verse and theme song! That's the answer I always for the saint quiz, so I assume that's what everyone gets. I agree with you -- I think the final result is a ton of fun, but it'd also be fun to actually get a saint based on your answers. Perhaps we need to write this version of that quiz? :)

      Delete
  4. bahahaha love the business baby! And I actually like that Pharrell video! Who knew there was a pop music video that wasn't completely offensive! Thanks for sharing! One of these day's I'll get my act together and come up with my own list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Glad you liked. :) I'd love to have you join in. I bet you have some great happies to share!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...