Guys, hey guys. Guys. Guys. Guysguysguysguysguysguys. Guyyyyyyyyyyssss!
Can I just read you something??
It's an excerpt from a long document I just received in my inbox. It ends a little something like this...
It has been determined that John and Stephanie have met all of the preadoptive requirements for a selected and accepted child's permanent placement. I highly approve and recommend John and Stephanie to adopt.
So, in case you couldn't tell, that's from our home study. And our social worker. And we're like 99.9999% approved!! We're just proof reading the document for errors and then, once it's perfect, it's done! Finito! Finished!
We're (basically) approved!!!!
|THIS IS HOW EXCITED WE ARE!!!! (Getting way too into "Living On A Prayer" on our wedding night.)|
And guess what...
We owe you all a HUGE thank you. Seriously, huger than huge.
(Seriously, I'd go huger if blogger would let me.)
From the top and the bottom of our hearts, we thank you so much for your prayers this month. They have been so fruitful. So many blessings have come our way in the past 31 days. And all of it is very likely due to your heavenly petitions for us. We are so grateful.
Looking back, here's what really stands out:
- I did not shatter into a million pieces on CD1 (this past Wednesday). In fact, I went about my day like it was any other day. With no tears. I was my bubbly self the whole day and it felt wonderful!
- We have more peace about our infertility.
- We have more peace about our decision to adopt.
- My overall mood has been more positive and cheerful. This one might not seem like a big deal to most of you, since I'm usually pretty positive and cheerful here in blogland. But even my husband yesterday commented on noticing this new-and-improved happy version of me. Feels good!
- I helped plan and execute one kick-butt retreat!
- I survived an unexpected public pregnancy announcement.
- And as previously (excitedly) stated: We're 99.999999999% approved to adopt!!!
- Plus, probably a bunch of other stuff I'm not even aware of.
Wow, you guys are some serious prayer warriors! :)
Thank you. We are in awe of the power of prayer. We are humbled by this beautiful gift you've given us. We are changed for the better because of your love.
Thank you, God.
If you don't mind, I'm going to ask just one last prayer favor...
There'll be a new Adopt-a-Blogger come tomorrow. And a new one each month after that. Please click on the button below (or in my sidebar) and pray like crazy for the Adopted Blogger each month. Because if this past month is any indication of what these prayer can do for someone, your prayers are seriously worth it. Because your prayers are being answered! So shower these Adopted Bloggers with love (aka prayers)!
And please know of our continued prayers for all of you.
So here I go, one last time, because it's really not enough, but it's all I've got right now...